Hotmail.com is a free web-based email service which is provided by Microsoft. Hotmail.com is now famous by the name Outlook.com or Live.com. Features like unlimited storage, integration with OneDrive, People and Skype makes Hotmail more popular compared to other email service providers.
Recently Hotmail change to a brand new look and name which has also gain popularity. Rebranded as new outlook the service remain high quality and free as always. Guess what best about this new change. The Microsoft didn’t temper with the security matters of the former Hotmail account. The terms and conditions remained and few other stuff making the Hotmail feeling still strong among the esteem Hotmail users.
Hotmail has and will continue to keep the security term very strong and ensure all accounts remain private. But what happens when we either forget or want to change the Hotmail/outlook password?
Sounds tricky! We some time forget or some gets to learn and they have the access of the account. Hurts a lot if they operate and send wrong information to wrong people. However this shouldn’t worry you. Hotmail has set some rules and guidelines of how you can make change of any security detail.
Hotmail.com sign in email is needed to create, send and read emails in your Hotmail inbox. For hotmail.com sign in email, you need an Hotmail account first. Creating a Hotmail/Live/Outlook account is totally free.
Steps for Hotmail.com Signin or Hotmail.com Login Email at outlook.live.com or login.live.com
- Go to www.hotmail.com or live.com or outlook.com from web-browser.
- You will be landed to Hotmail login page if you have not logged in before. If you have already signed in to your hotmail account, then you will be taken to your Hotmail inbox.
- Enter your Microsoft account details now.
- Type in your hotmail or live or outlook or microsoft email address on the first of the two blank fields. For e.g. email@example.com.
- Enter your Password on the next field.
- Tick the ‘Keep me signed in’ box if you want to save your log in details for the future log-ins.
- Finally hit the Sign in button to proceed.
The log in process will be successful only if both of the log in details i.e. email address and password is right. Otherwise, log in error message saying “That password is incorrect. Be sure you’re using the password for your Microsoft account.” or “That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different email address or get a new account.”