Sending and Receiving Hotmail Inbox Messages and how to check hotmail inbox by login.live.com or outlook.live.com….
Windows live Hotmail as commonly referred to, is the best free service provider. You can send and receive emails anytime without any subscriptions. The service has also gain great support from Microsoft rebranding the service as new outlook.
In matters of stability and quality service Hotmail has it all. Here the Microsoft outlook gives you the priority to send, compose and also archive emails locally. Amazingly Hotmail allows you to use all the latest versions of outlook to send and receive message.
Let’s take outlook 2010
This just one of the latest versions we also have the 2007 and more. We can see how efficient Hotmail makes messaging easier.
- On your device open the outlook 2010 by just double clicking the start button.
- You will find a search bar, type the word outlook 2010.
- The system will automatically show the program, click on it in order to open.
- Proceed and select the word file on the menu.
- In finding this select the “info” button.
- Now choose “Add account” button which on the top left side.
- Next click on e-mail account. Here you have to fill in your name which will be the account name.
- Fill in your Hotmail email, followed by the password and then confirm by re-typing the password.
- The last steps where you click on the next button after this just click on the finish button.
- Close the whole set up and restart outlook again.
- You can now access your Hotmail emails. Navigate to the file icon give the Hotmail account and access all your Hotmail emails.
How to Check Hotmail Inbox at outlook.live.com or login.live.com?
The Hotmail account is well designed and has all the options in place. One can check the received email messages from the same page. Sending is also made easy as there are options showing where to send after composing the message. However we have cases where the message go direct to the trash box or archived thus not showing in the hotmail inbox.
This can be very stressful since important messages won’t be send or replied on time. Nonetheless we have ways of checking our messages from the Hotmail account in the following simple steps.
Searching for mail in the windows live Hotmail Inbox
- Go to the Hotmail account and search email.
- Select the enter button and all the options for mail will show.
- We have also the advanced search where you again select the search email on the search bar.
- Fill in the search criteria. In the following procedure.
- From: this from the sender.
- To: look for the recipient. Not the windows live doesn’t have the BCC, CC options for search.
- Subject: look for the subject by giving particular words.
- Folder: you can choose all folders and the list will be given.
- Keywords: you can give all the specific words in the message.
- Dates: the day the message was sent and the time also help in searching for the email.
We also have the official and simple way to:
- Visit your Hotmail account.
- Enter your details which are the email address and the password.
- When the account opens go direct to the hotmail inbox tab.
- Click on the tab and in few seconds new messages will appear if any.
- Call it technology and digitalization. We have a way one can get notifications of any Hotmail message. You don’t have to open to see the mails receive. Though you have to connect the device to the outlook account.
- Go to your Hotmail account
- Select the gear icon on the settings and proceed to “more mail setting”
- On the same menu click on the “managing your account” followed by the email forwarding.
- Now enter the connect device email token. This at the forwarding address space for the account. Remember the option you give will be receiving the email alert.
- Go to the email box and see the forwarded messages and the save the details.
- With this you will automatically receive messages in your Microsoft outlook. The connected device might be the watch or other special devices.
How do I send message from Hotmail account?
Since the conjoining of the Hotmail and the outlook service. Things have been much easier the process to access the account is simpler and sending and composing a message has been made easy too. You only need to have the recipient in mind and his/her correct address. With this you can follow the steps below.
- Go to your Hotmail account enter all the credentials from password to your email address.
- When the email account opens now compose the message from the Hotmail address book entry.
- Pick contacts from the navigation bar.
- Check the boxes for the receiver.
- Now send the message and wait for a delivery message.
How can I forward message from my Hotmail account?
Sometimes we have important message which you think you should share. It might at the work place where you have to forward messages to large group of workers. This won’t take much of your time as you don’t have to write each person. You will only compose one message and forward to other as follows:
- Navigate to your Hotmail website on your browser.
- First sign up to the Hotmail account if you are not sign in.
- After accessing the account now look for the message you want to forward.
- Highlight the message by single clicking